Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Vortex: Recent Goings-On in the Church

"So much going on, it's hard to keep up with," says Michael Voris in the May 1st episode of the Vortex. 

Tell me about it! I've been out of town visiting friends for a few days, and took a little break from blogging. (It helped that I forgot my computer power cord and my computer went into "hibernation" without consulting me!) When in doubt, post the Vortex, I always say!

At any rate, Michael Voris does a great job at summing up a few recent events that point once again to the fact that the Church is reaching a tipping point. He talks about Obama saying "God bless you, Planned Parenthood"; the Diocese of Columbus firing a lesbian faculty member; retired Bishop Gumbleton defying Archbishop Vigneron of Detroit as to whether Catholics living a homosexual lifestyle should receive Holy Communion; Cardinal Dolan giving an award to a pro-choice "Catholic"; a couple of Cardinals telling it like it is with regard to the state of the Church; and that twisted issue of  immigration reform

It's well worth watching, as usual. I don't have a link for the script, so just watch and listen!


1 comment:

  1. Michael at his best!

    You may enjoy this little rant (with which I concur)

    http://stlouiscatholic.blogspot.com/2013/04/the-world-flesh-and-devil-have-nothing.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Please be courteous and concise.